They are ready! Or at least number one in the video series is ready.
Video Number 1- The Beginning
In video number one Bridgette Mongeon talks about the process of
* Having a plan and knowing where you want to go.
* Setting goals
* The importance of the brain, imagination and day dreaming in achieving your goals.
* Stopping negative self-talk
The Art of Business and the Business of Art is a step-by-step, month-by month workshop series consisting of short videos and expanded workbooks. Sometimes when you are embarking on new adventures it helps to have someone to guide you and hold your hand. That is how these workshops are designed.
They are created by sculptor, writer, speaker and entrepreneur Bridgette Mongeon, and are compiled from her many workshops on business and creativity. It was her desire to make her workshops easily accessible and doable.
The series is presented as a month to month workshop. To participate begin with video one and proceed with the steps. The artist sets out a step-by-step, month-to-month procedure for success.
* Individuals wanting to start a business
* Individuals working in the arts that want to make a living with their art
* Individuals who are in businesses, but need to stretch their creative muscle
* Individuals working in a Christian business or ministry
Each video is a portion of the artist’s weekend workshop presented to art organizations and small businesses. The videos are free and will be posted on the internet. For a list of videos see the Ms. Mongeon’s fine art website You are welcome to copy the videos and post them on your web site or blog.
The workbooks expand greatly on the topics discussed in each video, and offer further reading and resources for the participants. They can be purchased from the artist by following the links below. NOT AVAILABLE
Need help with the workbook or workshop? Want to meet others who are going through the series? Join the free workshops and receive a link to an online group.