How Did You Do That?
- I found some architectural reference for this piece and scanned it into my computer.
- Created a Zbrush armature using Zspheres
- Drew on the Zshperes with Zsketch. I really like this feature of Zbrush 4 for the Mac
- The skin of the piece is created from the Zsketch. This makes it easier for me to sculpt on.
- The final sculpture is shown in two ways. The one with the black background is the final version
- The final version with the white background is using something called Best Preview Render.
I am a perpetual teacher. I love to share. So here is information and some screen shots on the scroll. It is created in Zbrush4.
Bridgette Mongeon is a sculptor, writer and educator as well as a public speaker.
Her blog can be found at https://creativesculpture.com.
She is also the owner and creator of the God’s Word Collectible Sculpture series
Follow the artists on twitter twitter.com/Sculptorwriter twitter.com/creategodsword
Listen to The Creative Christian Podcast or the Inspiration/Generation Podcast Click on Podcast Host Bios for a list of all podcasts.
Listen to the Art and Technology Podcast
Leave a Comment